Support Base Partners
To provide the full range of expertise, the APFM and IFM HelpDesk are actively supported by a network of professional institutions that form the Support Base of our programme and provide technical backup.
Our Support Base Partners give inputs in the following areas of activity:
- Advice and advocacy for flood management policy and strategy formulation;
- Technical advice on the (inter-) national, regional and local level;
- Facilitation of workshops and trainings supporting the Integrated approach of Flood Management;
- Development and provision of flood management tools and capacity building material; and
- Formulation of objectives and scoping for flood management proposals.
Consult the catalogue of services of our support base partners.